Training and Monitoring
Training is one of the cornerstones of the IPI corporate mission. It establishes the foundation for providing the client with a professional service program. Our training programs are constantly being updated to assure that each client receives the latest technology, methods, materials and equipment.
The IPI standard:
- Our personnel are carefully interviewed and screened.
- Our technicians have been trained.
- Technicians perform their duties productively and punctually.
- Managers are on call to listen to your changing needs, suggestions and questions.
- We agree to meet your security requirements.
Rest assured, your service will be delivered by a productive, knowledgeable and motivated team of professionals performing under the highest standards in the industry.
To build on this foundation, our technicians are required to report on every job. This evaluation is reviewed by an IPI manager and then posted on our job tracking website for your convenient retrieval. This report evaluates the overall effectiveness of the program. In addition to field reporting, joint inspections are held periodically with your authorized representative and an IPI account executive. These inspections will include appearance levels and program effectiveness.
We can provide information during your flooring and interior finishes selection as it relates to the maintenance function.