Use vacuum cleaners that have an imporved effectiveness with indoor air quality:
- high efficiency filtration traps 99% of contaminants dow to 0.3 micron
- triple lined bag filters
- routine machine maintenance to maximize filter functions.
- have no VOC’s, boidegradable, environmentally preferred products.
- come in concentrated form to reduce waste and shipping impact.
- use green seal approved products and systems when possible.
Use cleaning equipment that:
- dramatically reduce water usage - no waste water is generated
- has noise levels less than 70 dB at 6 feet.
- on going equipment maintenance for optimum effectiveness.
Utilize low moisture/cleaning methods that:
- place minimal demands on the HVAC when compared to a process that creates humidity.
- requires small amounts of electricity when compared to a standard process.
- does not require water to be heated.
- does not require dryers to be used - saving additional energy.
Restorative maintenance process (if necessary)
- hot water extraction could be recommened for uncommon situations
- equipmnent that utilizes 75% less water when compared to standard equipment
- utilizes environmentally preferred products
- recycles plastics, bottles and boxes.
- installed new lighting with additional energy efficiency.
- installed a “turn-down” thermostat for evenings and weekends.
- make effort to consolidate crews to minimized transportation/energy use
- comply with OSHA requirements.
- monitor products and methods for the health and well being of our personnel and clients.